Increasing Testosterone with Supplements
Simply put, testosterone affects many areas of a man's life. From libido and mood to muscle gain and fat loss, men need appropriate levels of testosterone for daily life. Unfortunately, our T levels decrease with age, typically after we turn 30 years old. As a result, men need to boost their testosterone levels to maintain sex drive, bone mass, muscle size, and more.
As men search for new ways to increase their T levels, some have turned toward testosterone replacement, which can be done through injections, creams, and gels. While this may be effective, it can also cause many problems. Replacing testosterone stops your body's production of such, and when you stop using these replacers, your T levels will drop significantly. This could result in loss of sex drive, irritability, muscle loss, or low energy. Avoid these downfalls and consider trying natural testosterone supplements, such as the ones offered at Road to Nutrition.
Natural Testosterone Supplements for Male Performance
Overall, testosterone has a large impact on men's health. The hormone is necessary in building muscle, maintaining bone density, boosting sex drive, and much more. As mentioned, T levels in men begin to decline around the age of 30, so supplementing the body with testosterone is often necessary. We've already covered the potential problems with replacing testosterone, so let's take a closer look at a few of the most effective natural testosterone supplements. See the list below:
- Ginger: Whether you add it to a plate of food or find it in a supplement, ginger has shown to increase testosterone and improve semen quality in infertile men.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Best used in the bedroom, tribulus terrestris can improve erections and fight fatigue in addition to increasing testosterone levels.
- Peruvian Maca: An aphrodisiac, maca has been used by natives for centuries due to its ability to promote sexual potency. Research even suggests maca can increase sperm count.
- L-Citrulline: Crucial to nitric oxide production, L-Citrulline helps increase blood, which results in better cognitive function, increased energy and stamina, and faster post-workout recovery.
- Epimedium: Epimedium is a powerful antioxidant that can increase nitric oxide levels and blood flow, improve energy levels, and reduce fatigue.
Beneficial and natural, each and every one of the testosterone supplements listed above can be found in Road to Nutrition's Man-Up! Designed to improve stamina and endurance, boost nitric oxide, and maximize testosterone, Man-Up! may be exactly what you need to get your T levels back up to par. In addition to natural testosterone supplements, you can make a few lifestyle changes to give your T levels an extra boost.
Naturally Boosting Testosterone
While supplements are an effective way to enhance libido and increase testosterone, you can also boost those T levels by eating right and staying fit. A variety of foods are known to raise testosterone levels, while regular exercise and weight lifting will work to do the same. First, here's a list of foods that have proven to be effective:
- Egg yolks
Additionally, shedding pounds and lifting weights are surefire ways to naturally boost your T levels. Research suggests overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone, so burning fat is essential. Fast, intense workouts and strength training are also key. Just remember: more weight, fewer reps.
Natural Testosterone Supplements and the Road to Nutrition
Between a healthy lifestyle and beneficial supplements, such as our Man-Up! product, you can boost your testosterone levels naturally. As men, testosterone is quite important and low T levels can affect us heavily. Combat the effects of aging by staying fit and eating right.
If you'd like to learn more about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, be sure to explore our website for effective products and useful information.