Natural HGH Supplements
In recent years, human growth hormone (HGH) has received a bad reputation thanks to many professional athletes using it alongside steroids for enhanced performance. However, many people are unaware of the many benefits of HGH and its importance.
While human growth hormone is forbidden by several professional sports including Major League baseball and the National Collegiate Athletic Association, there are many medically-supported uses for HGH.
Here at Road to Nutrition, we strive to provide our customers with the most essential supplements to improve physical and mental well-being. To achieve this goal, we seek to educate our customers on the importance of these supplements. Let us fill you in on the benefits of natural HGH supplements.
Strength and Endurance
As you can tell, HGH's prevalence in sports in the past few decades has had a lot to do with its contribution to building lean muscle mass. As a protein hormone, HGH is able to stimulate cell growth and reproduction, allowing muscle cells to regenerate and grow faster. As you can probably tell, this is quite beneficial to professional athletes.
In addition to HGH's ability to grow and build muscle mass, it is also effective at helping your muscles heal after a strenuous workout. The shorter the time period between these workouts, the stronger you will be.
While you can obtain HGH in supplement form, it is a naturally occurring hormone that is crucial in human development. HGH is crucial in our growth as children and young adults, however, as we age the level of HGH in our bodies slowly decreases.
In addition to HGH's ability to improve athletic performance, the protein hormone has a wide range of applicable medical uses as well. HGH injections are FDA approved for a number of different medical conditions. Some of these conditions are:
- Turner's Syndrome: Turner's syndrome (TS) is a medical condition in which a female is missing an X chromosome, either entirely or partially. HGH injections can help increase height in a TS patient.
- HGH Deficiency: Children who suffer from HGH deficiency have a slower muscle development period. This can affect important milestones like standing, walking, and even jumping.
- Prader-Willi Syndrome: This rare genetic disorder occurs when seven genes are deleted. This causes short stature and low muscle tone, both of which can be treated with HGH injections.
- Short Bowel Syndrome: Short bowel syndrome is a disorder in which essential nutrients are not absorbed due to a shortened small intestine. HGH causes your body to absorb these nutrients at a faster rate.
- AIDS Wasting Syndrome: Often times, AIDS will cause you to lose as much as 10% of your body weight. This is the result of nausea caused by medications and poor appetite. HGH can help to rebuild muscle tone.
Stay Healthy with Road to Nutrition
If you are ready to live a healthy and active lifestyle, try our VITALgh supplement. It can help you build muscle tone, lose weight, and even increase your libido! Check our full line of high-quality supplements here.