May 26, 2011
Roasted Chile-Garlic Broccoli
* 6 cups broccoli florets
* 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
* 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
* 3/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon sugar
* 6 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1. Place a small roasting pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place broccoli in a large bowl; drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Add sambal, salt, and sugar to broccoli mixture; toss. Add broccoli mixture to hot roasting pan; toss. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove from oven. Add garlic to pan; stir. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until broccoli is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings. (serving size: 1 1/4 cup)
Source: Cooking Light
Posted by Lisa at May 26, 2011 6:24 AM
To send a trackback, use this url. If you know anything about this subject, please post a comment.