April 2, 2010
Mini Heart Meatloafs for Two
Valentine's Day may be long gone, but it's never too late to add a little "love" to your dinners! Spice these up as little or much as you'd like.
1 egg white
3 Tbsp salsa
1 handful tortilla chips, crushed
8 oz ground turkey or lean ground beef
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Line pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil
4. Place 3-4 inch heart shaped cookie cutter on pan. Press mixture into the cookie cutter. Lift off and repeat with remaining meat mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
Serve with black bean salad: mix black beans, corn, chopped onion, tomato, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper and minced garlic. Add a little lime juice, spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with cilantro.
Posted by Lisa at April 2, 2010 3:10 PM
To send a trackback, use this url. If you know anything about this subject, please post a comment.